Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ciao

It's been a while, but Maggie and I have both been busy juggling uni, work, friends, and being the generally chill (lazy) people we are. Here are some more highly saturated and over exposed photographs to make up for my lack of digital/photography skills (yey!).

 

For almost six months now, I've been interning at stylestalker, and I'm quite sad to say that it's almost time to say goodbye. With the type of attention span that I've got, I immediately set out finding my next internship. Luckily for me, Natasha at Breakfast With Audrey has invited me to contribute to the online fashion site weekly, and you can check out my first post here. Let me know your thoughts! 

Wearing vintage Ralph Lauren denim jacket, BDG striped shirt and ribcage necklace from Urban Outfitters, H&M studded waistband skirt, Sportsgirl bracelets and hair piece, Mimco watch and my mum's old boots from Belle.
Makeup and photography by Sharon@girlofthecosmos on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment