Sunday, April 29, 2012

A RADICAL RETHINK


  • We're all stronger than we think. It's never the end of the world
  • I should stop procrastinating and wasting time. I need to reorganise my life
  • We are so lucky, let's not be idle with all that good fortune balled up in our fists
  • The only way to get through it, is to get through it
  • Live intensely, because it only happens once
  • I only ever want friends in life
  • Why can't all people live by the same philosophy that I live by? (Don't be a dick)
  • Can I be a journalist?
  • Don't let money dictate your world
  • I never say things that I should
  • Why not?
  • So many ideas overwhelm me, it's difficult to focus and harness that creativity and make something out of it
  • Regard unfamiliar and daunting experiences with a positive attitude
  • Surround yourself with people who never say or do commonplace things and have a great time
  • I see and feel things everywhere
  • Try harder to make the best out sticky situations. Shift your perspective so embarrassing moments become ones that you can confide in close friends and have a laugh about later
  • Listen to good music. It makes everything more visceral
  • Feeling good about yourself first is the key to being happy
  • Chin up

No comments:

Post a Comment